INTRANSCO Inc., which specializes in foreign-language technical translations, medical translations and patent translations, was founded in 1973 by a medical research scientist and an electronics engineer who recognized the need for a translation service which would communicate the meaning of technical materials, rather than simply providing a "literal" translation of the words.
Since that time, INTRANSCO has primarily translated the following:
- technical and medical articles
- patents, trademarks, and materials for patent litigation
- pharmaceutical testing procedures and results
- chemical laboratory procedures and industrial implementation
- research and development materials
- bids and specifications
The major portion of this activity involves translation from Japanese, German, French, and other European languages into English, and our clients include patent attorneys and the research divisions of major corporations.